- Nowadays with the rapid development of advanced ……., more and more…… are commonly and widely used in everyday life.(讲重要性)
- The popularity of digital …will have great influence on our work, study and everyday life. On the one hand …, But on the other hand.（讲影响）
- To conclude, ……are just like a double-edged sword. With them we may have less trouble dealing with problems in life and enjoy a better-off life. However, one point should be kept in mind that we should take sensible use of them , always being the master of them.（结尾段） Ps:灵活运用第1句和第2句，根据不同模板自由组合。
- 开头段： Nowadays with the rapid development of advanced ……., more and more…… are commonly and widely used in everyday life. However, what worries most of us is that……
- 中间段 ：Firstly….Secondly……Lastly but in no means least……
- 结尾段 ：To conclude, ……are just like a double-edged sword. With them we may have less trouble dealing with problems in life and enjoy a better-off life. However, one point should be kept in mind that we should take sensible use of them , always being the master of them.
- 开头段：It is accepted that …. Plays a significant part for both …, and what’s more , a lot of attention is being drawn to the change of…… However, whether … deserves such an attention , people’s ideas vary.
- 中间段：On the one hand, some people hold the view that ……
On the other hand, a great many people insist that….
- 结尾段：From my perspective, however…. (你的观点) . Therefore, it’s time that (措施之类的)
- Sth. will make our life more enjoyable, that is to say, sth can add color to the dull routine of every day life. 。。。能让我们的生活更美好，也就是说，。。。可以给我们枯燥的生活带来色彩
- For the majority of people, reading or learning a new skill has become the focus of their lives and the source of their happiness and contentment 对于很多人来说，学习一门新技术占据了他们的生活和充实了他们的生活。
- 。。。。。, by occupying spare time so constructively, makes a person contented, with no time for boredom. 。。。占据了某人大部分时间，使得某人没空想东想西（充实了某人生活）
- What’s more, living in school can save them a great deal of time on the way between home and school everyday, so they would be able to concentrate more time and energy on their academic work. 住校为学生省去了不少时间，这样学生可以把更多的时间用在学习上
- Little by little, our knowledge will be well enriched, and our horizons will be greatly broadened.
- For people who want to adopt a healthy and meaningful life style, it is important to find time to learn certain new knowledge. Just as an old saying goes: it is never too late to learn.对于想过一种有意义的人来说，抽空学习一门新技术很重要
- The majority of students believe that part-time job will provide them with more opportunities to develop their interpersonal skills, which may put them in a favorable position in the future job markets.兼职可以让学生们学习个人技巧，这样可以在找工作时更有竞争力
- By taking a major-related part-job, students can not only improve their academic studies, but gain much experience, experience they will never be able to get from the textbooks.学生不仅可以提高学习成绩，还可以获得在课本上学不到的工作经验
- Now people in growing numbers are beginning to believe that learning new skills and knowledge contributes directly to enhancing their job opportunities or promotion opportunities.
- Sth can produce positive effects on …in more than one way.什么东西可带来好影响
2Sth may bring about negative impacts on …什么东西可带来不好的影响
Currently, XX has been the order of the day. This does demonstrate the theory — nothing is more valuable than XX It is clear that (1). If you (2), as a result, your dreams will come true. On the contrary, if you (3).Failure will be following with you. It turns out that all your plan falls through. No one can deny another fact that (4).You don’t have to look very far to find out the truth, in respect that we all know (5).It will exert a profound influence upon (6).With reference to my st andpoint, I think (7).
相应作文:The importance of self-confidence
Currently, self-confidence has been the order of the day. This does demonstrate the theory — nothing is more valuable than self-confidence. It is clear that (self-confidence means trust in one’s abilities). If you (are full of self-confidence, it will bring your creative power to play, arouse your enthusiasm for work, and help you overcome difficulties), as a result, your dreams will come true. On the contrary, if you (have no confidence in yourself, there is little possibility that you would ever achieve anything ). Failure will be following with you。It turns out that all your plan falls through. No one can deny another fact that (self-confidence gives you light when you are in dark and encouragement when you are dismayed).You don’t have to look very far to find out the truth, in respect that we all know (the secret of MMe. Curie lies in perseverance and self-confidence, the latter in particular). It will exert a profound influence upon (the achievement of one’s ambitions). With reference to my standpoint, I think (he that can have self-confidence can have what he will).
In recent years, XX has caused a heated debate on (1). The factors for (2).First of all, (3).Then, there comes a case that (4). Moreover, (5). Especially when (6).Indeed, these unique points can be collected the remind people that (7).In this way, we should behave just like (8).
相应作文:The impact of Television
In recent years, with the development of science and technology, 80 percent of all homes in China have satellite TV, offering as many as 50 channels. It has caused a heated debate on (the impact of television on children). Many parents are worried about the impact of so much television on children. The factors for (parents’ worry is that children are indulge in television and spend too much time on it.).First of all, (with so many programs to choose from, children are not getting as much exercise as they should ).Then, there comes a case that (some studies have show that excessive watching of television by millions of children has lowered their ability to achieve in school ). Moreover, (the effect on children’s minds are more serious than the effect on children’s bodies). Especially when (the children are too small to judge what programs are suit to them).Indeed, these unique points can be connected to remind parents that (they should pay close attention to and responsibilities for supervising their children’s TV viewing).In this way, children will not be influenced too deeply.
For most of us today, (1). From above, we can find that the reasons why (2)are as follows.The primary reason, I think, is (3).Second,(4). The third reason, actually, is (5).The significance for (6)。Therefore, (7).
Most of us today (recognize that environmental pollution has been a greatly serious problem. lots of plants trees corps are destroyed by bad air. many fish die of poisonous water. thousands of people die from eating poisoned fish or breathing in gas. therefore, environmental pollution should be responsible for these diseases that are disabling, or bringing death not only to human beings, but also to wild life.)From above, we can find that the reasons why (environment are polluted more and more seriously)are as follows. the primary reason, I think, is (the reason of harmful substances into environment. for example, to prevent insects, farmers make use of great amounts of insecticides, so as to have bumper harvests. however, they pollute air, water and land ).Second,(the gas coming from the car engines and factories also make environment polluted badly ). the third reason actually is (the result of a growing population in the world. everyday, so much litter and waste are poured out from houses, also pollute the environment ). The significance for (controlling pollution) noted that it’s high time that more effective measures should be taken. Therefore, (new laws should be passed to limit the amount of pollutants from factories. moreover, in the households, there is an obvious need to reduce litter and waste. let’s make our good efforts,and the world will be a safer place to live for us).
These days we often hear that (1).It is common that (2). Why does such circumstance occur in spite of social protects? For one thing, (3).For another, (4). What is more, since (5),it is natural that (6 ).To solve the problem is not easy at all, but is worth trying. We should do something such as (7) to improve he present situation, and I do believe everything will be better in the future.
相应作文: Pollution of environment
These days we often hear that (our living conditions are getting more and more serious because of the destruction of our environment ).It is common that (many trees and animals are near extinction, and the all-important food chain has been destroyed.). Why does such circumstance occur in spite of social protects? For one thing, (the population of the world is increasing so rapidly that the world has been so crowded. ).For another,(the overuse of natural resources has influenced the balance of natural ecology ). What is more, since (the industrial revolution ),it is natural that (a great number of factories have been springing up like mushrooms. The smoke and harmful chemicals released from factories also pollute the environment). To solve the problem is not easy at all, but is worthing. We should do something such as (planting more trees, equipping cars with pollution-control devices and learning to recycling natural resources )to improve the present situation, and I do believe everything will be better in the future.
It is obvious in the graphic/table that the rate/number/amount of Y has undergone dramatic changes. It has gone up/grown/fallen/dropped considerably in recent years (as X varies). At the point of X1, Y reaches its peak value of …(多少). What is the reason for this change? Mainly there are … (多少)reasons behind the situation reflected in the graphic/table. First of all, …(第一个原因). More importantly, …(第二个原因). Most important of all, …(第三个原因). From the above discussions, we have enough reason to predict what will happen in the near future. The trend described in the graphic/table will continue for quite a long time (if necessary measures are not taken括号里的使用于那些不太好的变化趋势).
A．有人认为X 是好事，赞成X， 为什么？
B．有人认为X 是坏事， 反对X，为什么？
Some people are in favor of the idea of doing X. They point out the fact that 支持X 的第一个原因。They also argue that 支持X 的另一个原因。However, other people stand on a different ground. They consider it harmful to do X. They firmly point out that 反对X 的第一个理由。 An example can give the details of this argument: There is some truth in both arguments. But I think the advantages of X overweigh the disadvantages. In addition to the above-mentioned negative effects it might bring about, X also may X 的有一个坏处。
Many people argue that 错误观点。By saying that, they mean 对这个观点的进一步解释。An example they have presented is that 一个例子。(According to a survey performed by X on a group of Y, almost 80% of them 赞成这个错误观点或者受到这个错误观点的影响)。 There might be some element of truth in these people’s belief. But if we consider it in depth, we will feel no reservation to conclude that 与错误观点相反的观点。There are a number of reasons behind my belief. (以下参照辩论文的议论文写法)。
Nowadays, there exists an increasingly serious social/economic/environmental problem. (X has increasingly become a common concern of the public). According to a survey, 调查内容说明这种现象的情况。(或者是一个例子)。 There are a couple of reasons booming this problem/phenomenon.下面参照辩论式议论文写法。 X has caused substantial impact on the society and our daily life, which has been articulated in the following aspects. 参照辩论式议论文的写法。 A dozen of measures are supposed to take to prevent X from bringing us more harm. 同上Based on the above discussions, I can easily forecast that more and more people will ………
Some people believe (argue, recognize, think)that 观点1. But other people take an opposite side. They firmly believe that 观点2. As for me, I agree to the former/latter idea. There are a dozen of reasons behind my belief. First of all, 论据1. More importantly, 论据2. Most important of all, 论据3. In summary, 总结观点. As a college student, I am supposed to 表决心.或:From above, we can predict that 预测.
People hold different views about X. Some people are of the opinion that 观点1, while others point out that 观点2. As far as I am concerned, the former/latter opinion holds more weight. For one thing, 论据1.For another, 论据2. Last but not the least, 论据3. To conclude, 总结观点. As a college student, I am supposed to 表决心. 或 From above, we can predict that 预测.
There is no consensus of opinions among people about X(争论的焦点)。Some people are of the view that 观点1，while others take an opposite side, firmly believing that 观点2。As far as I am concerned, the former/latter notion is preferable in many senses. The reasons are obvious. First of all, 论据1。 Furthermore, 论据2。Among all of the supporting evidences, one is the strongest. That is, 论据3。 A natural conclusion from the above discussion is that总结观点。 As a college student, I am supposed to 表决心. 或 From above, we can predict that 预测.